This summer we are offering a 16-day free, in-person summer learning program for incoming 6th-8th grade students. The purpose is to continue academic learning and enrichment options through fun, project-based, hands-on activities.
Things to know:
- Register your student for next year’s grade level (current 6th graders will register for 7th grade, current 7th graders will register for 8th grade)
- Program includes an introduction to middle school for incoming 6th graders
- Class size: 22 students
- Dates: Monday-Thursday, July 10th-August 3rd. No programming on Fridays
- Breakfast & lunch will be provided
- Students will participate in SUN enrichment activities
- Transportation is provided
- Field trip during the last week
Click HERE to sign up and join us for summer fun!