Every day, except Wednesday, our school day will be from 8:20am-3:00pm. Wednesday’s late arrival schedule will be 9:40am-3:00pm.
- Free Breakfast is served everyday. 6th graders eat in their classroom.
- 7th & 8th graders are served in the cafeteria beginning at 7:30 am.
- Dismissal time is 3:00 pm everyday unless otherwise noted in the calendar.
- Please pick up your student on time. Students should not be left after 3:15 pm.
- The cost for PE uniforms is $10 for shirts and $10 for shorts.
- They are available for purchase in the office.
- Lost Student ID card: $5.00
- Lost Student planner: $2.00
Portland Parks and Recreation offers after school classes that students are encouraged to participate in. They are dismissed at 4:40. There is bus transportation provided for those that normally ride a bus. Watch for the signups to come home in late September.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO):
We will continue to have morning meetings during the 2017-18 school year. These meetings will be on Tuesday mornings from 7:00-7:45am in the Alice Ott Library on the following dates: 9/19, 10/31, 1/30, 4/3, 5/1, 6/5.
We will be selecting officers for the open positions at the first meeting in September and hope that you will join us. Please consider volunteering and supporting our Parent Teacher Organization with Italian Soda Sales or one of the other activities they sponsor.