The counseling team here at Alice Ott aim to provide a safe and supportive environment, striving to make connections with each and every student. The counselors are available to work with students and parents for a variety of reasons, including:
- Helping with class schedules (choosing classes, making changes, etc.)
- Listening to concerns about personal issues
- Problem solving solutions and/or coping strategies
- Providing resources and referral information for students’ social/emotional needs
- Assisting in identifying and placing students with special needs
Our counselors’ ultimate goal is for students to make responsible decisions, learn problem-solving skills, and be successful contributors to society.