AOMS Counseling Department
Welcome to the Alice Ott Middle School Counseling Office!
Our mission is to provide a safe and supportive environment for all students, regardless of individual differences. We strive to make connections with every student and support them in academic, career, personal and social growth. Our ultimate goal is for students to make responsible decisions, learn problem-solving skills, and be successful contributors to society.
Office: 503-256-6510 ext. 8662
Office: 503-256-6510 ext. 8639
The counselor is available to work with students and parents for a variety of reasons, including:
- Helping with class schedules (choosing classes, making changes, etc.)
- Listening to concerns about personal issues
- Problem solving solutions and/or coping strategies
- Providing resources and referral information for students’ social/emotional needs
- Assisting in identifying and placing students with special needs