Summer School Begins July 12!
We have been building a very fun Summer School Program and can not wait to see you at school starting July 12th at 9:30. Class begins at 9:30 and students may begin entering the building at 9:20. Students may use the ramp doors and the front door to enter the building. There will be adults outside directing students and inside the building directing to classrooms. If your student is late getting to school they will need to use the main entrance doors with the stairs and check-in at the office.
Dates & Times
- Monday -Thursday (No school on Fridays)
- July 12th – August 5th, 2021
- Students may enter the building at 9:20
- Academic classes end at 12:20 (all leaving at this time may take a lunch and breakfast for the next day).
- Stay for lunch at school and a variety of fun after school activities until 1:50
Drop Off & Buses
- Bus: If you live inside the bus zone and requested transportation please check your mail for details. If you live in the area and want to check that you requested transportation or now need it please call 503-256-6510.
- Drop off: If you are dropping off please either park on the street or the parking lot and leave the bus lane open for buses. If also picking yo make sure you have discussed with your student where to meet after school and let them know if they forget they can always ask their teacher, ask any adult or come to the main office.
- Walking/ Biking: There is a bike rack area straight ahead of the driveway entrance to lock bikes up.
- If you have a DDSD Chromebook please bring it charged the first day.
- We are providing all materials unless your student wants to bring their own binder!. Our hope is that students will put together a binder for next year so they are set for the 2021-22 school year!
- If your student has some of the supplies but not all no problem. Bring what they want or have and we will figure it out from there!
- We will follow guidelines of health and safety measures related to Covid-19.
- Everyone will be wearing a mask while in the building.
- Students and staff will maintain social distancing of 3 feet and 6 feet during lunch.
- If students have symptoms of Covid-19, please keep them at home and notify the school. We continue to follow all protocols should a positive case of Covid-19 occur with one of our students and/or staff.
- Christensen – Room 9
- Hooker – Room 11
- Savage – Room 18
- Cantwell – Room 30
- Moe Room – 32
- VanOchten – Room 27
- Cavin Room – 28